This is a great meal! My daughter who is the most picky eater in the world even loved it.
* 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
* 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1 cup water
* 3/4 cup red wine
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours. Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
4 Hrs 15 Min
(if you need to adjust the serving size go to the website and it will allow you to change the serving size and will amend the recipe accordingly)