List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could
1. Enjoy being 16 years old.
2. Boys aren’t that important – you will have a lot of time for that
3. Participate in more extracurricular
4. Take Spanish Classes throughout High School
5. Start Preparing for SAT’s by taking classes
6. Be more respectful of parents – they are only trying to protect you
7. Volunteer – you have been blessed and it is rewarding and good to help those that are less fortunate
8. Don’t swear so much – it’s a hard habit to break
9. Dress a little more girly. It makes you feel better about yourself
10. Help out your Mom more around the house.
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
1. Being a Mother to my daughter – She is an Amazing 5 year and very proud of her. She is a mini-me!!!
2. My Boyfriend – Making plans for our future together and building a life with our blended families
3. My relationship with my mother - it has been strenuous in the past and now we are getting along wonderfully.
4. The renovations and changes that I have made to my house – it has been a LONG time coming.
5. My Christian Walk in Faith – I have truly been blessed over the last few months and know that there is more to come as long as I keep God ahead of all that I do and in my heart!