Story Land is a theme park located in Glen, New Hampshire. It has become a family tradition to take the kids to Story Land the week before the start of the school year. It is the best time to go as there the park is not as busy and limited wait time to get on the rides.
Story Land is for children ages 2 to 12. There are plenty of free parking spaces that in short walking distance to the and from the park entrance and exit. The park also offers stroller rentals which are convenient and reasonable priced for those parents with small children that may get tired as there is a lot of walking up and down hills at Story Land. Or you can opt to take the train that runs through Story Land to get you where you need to be.
There is a special section for “Little Dreamers” for the younger kids and there are age appropriate rides for them. There are also a lot of food selections to choose from American to Mexican and many snack shops throughout the park. My favorite park food is the popcorn and the fried dough. There is even a Slushy Station where there are at minimum 9 flavors to choose from.
Kids Review of Story Land
- Girl, age 5 – It was good! Going on the Polar coaster and spending time with my mom
- Boy, Age 8 – Awesome! Best part was spending time with everyone
- Girl, Age 7 – Awesome! My favorite part was going on the Polar Coaster
- The Huff, Puff and; Whistle Railroad train ride, which serves both as an attraction and as a shuttle service through the park.
- Alice's Tea Cups
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach
- Story Land Queen
- Pirate ship Buccaneer (water ride)
- Antique German Carousel
- Los Bravos Silver Mine Tours
- Turtle Twirl
- Bamboo Chutes (water ride)
- Polar Coaster
- Great Balloon Chase
- Crazy Barn
- Dr. Geysers Remarkable Raft Ride (water ride)
- Flying Fish
- Antique Cars
- Swan Boats
- Eggs-traordinary Farm Tractors
- Cuckoo Clockenspiel
- Whirling Whales
- Slipshod Safari Tour
- Dutch Flying Shoes
- Pharaoh's Reign Splash Battle (water ride)