Product: Cleopatra’s Choice Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask
Regular Price: $36.00
Size: 5.1 fl oz / 150 ml
Ingredients: Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Dead Sea Mud, Stearic Acid, Cetryl Alcohol, Beeswax, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Nobilis) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Triethanolamine, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Exotic Verbena (Litsea Citrata) Oil, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
I was so excited to have the opportunity to review the Cleopatra’s Choice Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask. I was looking for another mask type product to try.
The texture was smooth and there was no smell which was a positive. The application of the product was slightly messy, but that is to be expected. It felt cool and relaxing on my face and it was applied with very little work. I would suggest squeezing a generous amount out in order to fully coat the face area you are applying the mud mask.
The one thing that I love about this product is that as it dried it didn’t make my face feel stiff like some products. I was still able to comfortably talk with the mask on and it dried in a natural feeling sort of way.
After washing the mud mask off it my face felt wonderful. It was smooth and soft and touchable. I was very pleased with the product and the results.
Cleopatra’s Choice Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask:
About This Product
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a natural and effective facial mask formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Bee’s wax and a host of other naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Olive oils.
- In addition to a variety oils, the product also contains skin-soothing Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile – a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
- The product is also stocked full of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A and C, which leave the skin refreshed and renewed.
- Made for people of all skin types: normal, dry, oily and acne-prone, this product helps to repair and revitalize the skin and tighten the pores.
- As the mask dries, it gently removes toxins and impurities and firms the skin - improving overall elasticity, tone and clarity.
Prep Your Skin
- Prior to using Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask, make sure to clean your skin thoroughly before applying the product. For best results, wash your face with Adovia Mud Soap. For an added bonus, after washing your face, follow with a gentle exfoliating product. We recommend trying Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts for Acne.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the product, conduct the facial after a long steamy shower. After a hot shower, the pores are open and more receptive to nutrients. If you don’t have time for a shower, turn your bathroom into a sauna instead. Turn on the shower to create steam and sit in the room for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the steam to penetrate your skin and open the pores.
- For quick steam treatment, boil or microwave a few cups of water and pour into a large oven-safe bowl or dish. Then hold your face over the bowl so that the steam can open your pores. For best results, place a large towel over your head and the bowl to prevent the steam from dissipating into the air. Be careful to avoid burning yourself with the hot liquid. To make this mini-sauna even more luxurious, try sprinkling a few drops of essential oil in the water for a little aromatherapy. If you don’t have any essential oils at home, add a few drops of vanilla extract, or, drop in a few slices of a lemon or orange.